We’re hiring at Ablr!
Project Coordinator (Accessibility)
Department: Technology Services
Location: Durham, NC
Reports to: Accessibility Manager
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Responsible for collaborating on Accessibility projects and assist in project delivery life cycle, including proposal generation, invoicing and account management, and customer follow-up.
Responsible for supporting the coordination, administration and organization of the Ablr Accessibility programs and all types of projects to help ensure a strong customer experience. The Project Coordinator will bridge the gap between the Accessibility and Sales teams to prepare comprehensive action plans and ensure that projects don’t slip through the cracks. The Project Coordinator must be an initiator and have excellent project coordination, time management, and communication skills to support a successful accessibility program.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
Ensure Ablr customers have everything they need to successfully execute an engagement and fulfill the requirements in accordance with customer contracts.
Must be skilled in computer systems and can communicate to a variety of audiences.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in business, Education, Training, Vocational Rehabilitation, Computer Science, or Information Technology; OR equivalent work experience.
TRAINING AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
DHS Trusted Tester, IAAP CPACC, OR other relevant industry credential.
2-years of experience managing projects from beginning to end.
Some Travel: Up to 15%
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information to successfully execute projects and consultations.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with program stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Assist with budgets and invoicing requirements.
- Analyze risks and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Act as the point of contact for Sales team and communicate program status to all stakeholders.
- Work with the Accessibility team and program leadership to eliminate blockers for customers.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Teams/SharePoint, and other tools for sales and project monitoring. (Dynamics training provided).
- Maintain all appropriate documentation in accordance with client contract agreements.
- Ensure that contract standards and requirements are met through conducting regular audits.
- Assist in accessibility testing as needed.
- Assist with Accessibility scorecards and proposals.
- Assist with project delivery calls as needed.
- Monitor and document project progress.
- Assist with customer onboarding and invoicing requirements.
- Assist with project communications and marketing.
- May attend meetings, webinars, or conferences to identify training trends and best practices which can be incorporated for continuous improvement.
- Assist with ensuring that content is accessible and compliant for all people.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. When in the Manufacturing area, hearing protection may be required depending on the department.
XII. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to navigate a classroom environment which may require standing, walking, or sitting for long periods. Ability to operate and train others to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other components.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.