We are a team of passionate people, with different experiences and abilities, focused on delivering Disability Inclusion and Accessibility strategies. We provide companies with the tools and resources to break down accessibility and cultural barriers. We aim to create a more diverse, equitable, and disability-inclusive world, one website at a time.
Our mission is an equal blend of head and heart
Head: It’s The ‘Smart Thing to Do’
In the United States, it’s estimated that the annual discretionary spending of people with disabilities is over $200 billion. The global estimate is nearly $7 trillion. But if people with disabilities can’t understand or operate your website, you’re missing a lot of potential business.
Ablr helps companies understand the business case for accessibility and inclusion.
The truth is, disability inequality impacts your bottom line.
A few startling statistics:
- Companies who hired people with disabilities outperformed their peers and saw a wide variety of improvements. These businesses saw 72% increased productivity, 45% improved workplace safety, 30% higher profit margins, and 200% higher net income. (Source: Accenture)
- People with disabilities have double the unemployment rate as those without a disability
- E-commerce retailers may be losing up to $6.9 billion annually to their competitors who are more accessible
Ablr does more than help your business with compliance. We bring a positive impact to your finances.
Heart: It’s the ‘Right Thing to Do’
“Accessibility + Inclusion for All” is not just our tagline, it is our heartbeat. The lived experiences of our team members have taught us that everyone should have the same opportunities, no matter their ability. Globally, businesses are realizing accessibility and inclusion are not just boxes to check in order to avoid a lawsuit; A&I is a strategic movement to purposely include their employees and customers with disabilities.
This full integration will ensure that the civil rights of those who live with a disability are finally respected.
Disability Impacts Everyone.
Over 20% of the population lives with a disability.
Approximately 31% of people have a family member or friend who has a disability. Their needs matter to us, and in this way, disability inclusion affects us all.
Ablr believes that by improving accessibility we strengthen humanity as a whole.
What we do
At Ablr, we blend cutting edge technology with humanity.
- Lead with our values
- Form Partnerships
- Solve problems
- Remove barriers
- Raise Awareness
- Help business grow
- Employ people with disabilities
- Help businesses employ people with disabilities