If your business doesn’t have an actionable strategy for disability inclusion, you’re leaving 26% of American adults — and the potential for greater revenue – waiting at the door.
Integrate Disability Inclusion
into the core of your organization
61 million Americans
Did you know? In the United States alone, there are 61 million adults with disabilities, and yet those individuals are often excluded from full participation in work and public life?
28% higher revenue
Organizations that commit to disability inclusion have, on average, 28% higher revenue, double the net income, and 30% higher economic profit margins than their peers.
Available for Purchase Now.
Disability Inclusion: Preparing for the Workforce of Tomorrow
hours of self-paced content
engaging video discussions
Who is it for?
The course is intended for business leaders,
HR professionals, and diversity and inclusion practitioners.
How do I take the course?
The course is hosted through Thinkific, an online Learning Management System (LMS). Thinkific autosaves your progress as you complete each two- to five-minute lesson, making it easy to start or pause as your schedule allows.
How long will I have access to the course?
Once enrolled, you will have unlimited access, which means that, even after you have completed the course, you can return to reference it at any time.
Is the course accessible?
Yes! Accessibility is crucial to our mission. As such, we have taken several steps to ensure accessibility, including closed captions on all videos, transcripts for all videos and audio segments, lessons delivered in a variety of formats, and digital accessibility auditors for all courses.
What formats are included in the course?
To appeal to all types of learners, we’ve employed the use of videos, audio segments, voiceovers, slideshows, text, PDFs, quizzes, and more.
Who are my instructors?
You will be hearing from 4 primary instructors and 5 secondary instructors, as well as from 4 additional folks who will share their personal stories of disability inclusion.
Watch Behind the Scenes
with Our Disability Inclusion Course Content Creators
Start your journey
with our support & guidance.
“This was a brief and engaging way to be introduced to the key concepts related to disability and inclusion. I appreciated the easy-to-follow content and the great examples of how to implement inclusive behaviors!”
Shannon Connolly, Director, Vynamic
Nothing About Us … Without US.
- Written by industry experts in the disability community
- 100% online self -paced & self-guided
- Closed captioning included for all videos
- Created for all LMS platforms
- Curated with accessibility in mind for all
Watch Course Teaser
“The Diversity Movement and Ablr have created a comprehensive and helpful course for any person or organization focused on creating an inclusive culture – or for people who want to move through the world in a way that respects all humans.”
Bob Osmond, president, Racepoint Global
What Will You Learn?
By the end of this program, you will:
- Gain a greater awareness of the history, conceptual models, and categories of disability
- Learn best practices for respectful and inclusive interpersonal behavior
- Understand the business benefits of disability inclusion, inclusive marketing, and digital accessibility
- Identify key steps your organization should take to incite and maintain a culture of inclusion
- Explore the most common assistive devices people use and need at work
- Learn about digital accessibility
The course contains five modules. It begins with a discussion of what it means to have a disability before diving deep into individual, organizational, and cultural roadmaps for greater disability inclusion.
- Module 1: Understanding Disabilities
- Module 2: Disability Etiquette
- Module 3: The Business Case for Disability Inclusion
- Module 4: Actions for Making Your Workplace Inclusive
- Module 5: Adaptations and Assistive Technologies
Ready to Get Started?
Speak with a Consultant Today
The purpose of this course is to create organizational readiness that will expand your workforce, strengthen your culture, and increase your market share. Fill out the form below to Speak with a Consultant.
Our Disability Inclusion training program is also part of a larger and broader diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) training program that is offered in partnership with The Diversity Movement. If you or your organization are looking for a holistic and unique DEI training program that’s created for transformation, please contact us to learn more.